home inspired

by ackerman

/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

      $10 USD  or more

     

1.
2.
02:08
3.
4.
02:32
5.
02:18
6.
7.
8.
00:50
9.

about

Bandcamp takes 15% from all Bandcamp purchases, but all of the remaining 85% of our revenue from purchases of this album will go to Planned Parenthood (on February 3rd, 2017, Bandcamp will donate their 15% to the ACLU)

*or*

You could email us at YourFriendAckerman@gmail.com with your receipt to a Planned Parenthood donation and we will send you this digital album.

*or*

You could Venmo or Paypal us, and we will donate 100% of what you send us to Planned Parenthood, and we will send you this digital album.

Planned Parenthood – www.plannedparenthood.org
ACLU – action.aclu.org

On January 20th, 2017, we decided to compile these songs as a benefit album for Planned Parenthood. They are drafts and roughs, demos and sketches of ideas (or us just having fun while the tape is rolling).

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We support you indiscriminately. Our music is for everyone.

credits

released February 3, 2017

Writers:

1, 3, 4, 9, 11, 12: jordan
2, 6, 10: nardo
8: matti
4, 5: aaron davidoff
7: mark mcIntyre

mixed and mastered by ackerman

tags

license

all rights reserved

about

ackerman

BOS, MA----> BK, NY


Ackerman is an experimental pop group based in Brooklyn, NY. Starting as the bedroom project of Jordan McAfee-Hahn, Ackerman has become the yummy collaborative effort of Jordan, Matti Dunietz, Bernardo Ochoa, and Dominick Chang. ... more

contact / help

Contact ackerman

Streaming and
Download help